Friday, December 21, 2012

The End of the World

Are we all still here? Hello....hello.....

LOL, couldn't resist posting this song from the 80's because it seemed so appropriate for the long-anticipated 12-21-12! (Never mind that it's the single worst music video ever filmed.)








We didn't know anyone who really believed a catastrophe was coming today, but I do feel sorry for the people who honestly are afraid. Years ago my hubby had a customer who thought aliens were sneaking into her home at night and spraying the food in her freezer--I can only imagine what she's thinking right now!

But the good news is, I know in whom I have believed and all of life is in His hands :D

Did you know anyone who actually believed in the Mayan apocalypse? Or any other conspiracy, for that matter?


1 comment:

CJ Kennedy said...

Didn't know anyone who believed, but heard a lot of people making jokes.

Add to Technorati Favorites