Friday, December 14, 2012

My Undoing

2012-12-13_22-16-52_428.jpgThis puzzle will be my undoing. One thousand glorious pieces! Actually, I think there's only 998 because 2 edge pieces are nowhere to be found. Not only that, but we're under pressure to finish since it's a manger scene and must be thoroughly enjoyed before Christmas!

With all that's going on in our lives, this is the last--and I do mean LAST--thing I should be working on. But it calls to me...and to my kids, when they should be doing school work. But at least it's not TV, right? RIGHT?

What about you--puzzles, yay or nay?

4 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I like electronic puzzles. No million pieces hanging around or trying to find a place for the puzzle in the dollhouse

Linda said...

I rediscovered the joy of puzzles about 3 years ago. One of the boys likes to work on them with me. We have lots of fun in the puzzle room.

Georgiana Daniels said...

Electronic? Cool! I've never heard of them. Plus then you know you've GOT all the pieces.

I do like that aspect of puzzles--family!

Anita said...

For some reason, the puzzle in your post is not showing on my computer. Maybe I'll try looking at it when I am on another computer.

Anyway, to answer your question, I LOVE jigsaw puzzles. One of my 3 daughters feels the same. She was given one for Christmas and we will probably pull it out tomorrow. I need to get one of those roll puzzle mats so that we won't take up the kitchen table. Until then, we'll do our usual - put it together on poster paper so that we can pick it up to move it when necessary.

We get so engrossed in it, that my husband and the 2 other kids pass by and try to find a piece or two now and then. I'm assuming that you all finished it before Christmas. :)

Add to Technorati Favorites