Friday, December 07, 2012

Character Flaw

Oh how I wish I was talking about one of my characters, a figment of my imagination. But alas, I mean me. These last few weeks have been hard because we're playing the waiting game and I'm so weary. It hasn't just been these weeks, but a situation that has dragged on for years and the situation might finally be resolved.

Or not.

Either way, I have no control. None. And it's a killer. I like to know how things are going to turn out, and "enjoying the journey" sounds like the perfect trip--for someone else.

So in honor of my character flaw (namely the serious lack of patience) I decided to test which personality disorder I am. Lo and behold, I am obsessive compulsive. LOL!!! Tell me something I don't know.



You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive...
Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions.
Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times.
You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop thinking about it.
In fact, the more you think about your quirks, the more you have to do them.




Now it's your turn. C'mon, take the test and see if it's as freakishly on target for you as for me. Then come back and tell all.....if you dare ;)

6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Hee hee. I'm Borderline Personality Disorder: Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!

I'm going to go cry now (-;

Georgiana Daniels said...

LOL!!! Don't crash on me now, CJ ;)

Erica Vetsch said...

My results were the same as yours, G. :)

Georgiana Daniels said...

That explains so much, Erica--like two peas in a pod ;)

Kari Sullivan said...

Glad my quiz made you LOL! I'm a bit borderline, like Courtney Love... scary ;-)

Georgiana Daniels said...

Great quiz, Kari! Thanks for stopping by :D

Add to Technorati Favorites