Friday, November 09, 2012

Proudly Waving My Freak Flag!

I laughed at this one because so much of what it says is true. I'm not popular, but I am proudly waving my freak flag! LOL!!!!!




You Are Emotional
You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!




Take the test and c'mon back and give us the results!!!

And if you haven't read my post from yesterday, take a glance :)

2 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

LOL! I took it twice, the first one said I was innocent and shy, the second that I was irresistible and sexy! Woohoo!

Wave that freak flag, lady! Wave it proudly!

Georgiana Daniels said...

You sexy mama! LOL, taking the test twice ;)

Add to Technorati Favorites