Monday, October 29, 2012

Spinning Plates and Other Neat Tricks

This post has nothing to do with the fact I haven't scrubbed the toilets in X days. (Or is it XX days? LOL, I'll never tell!)

So maybe that is what's bugging me, knowing that as hard and fast as I try to spin plates, there's bound to be a few that don't stay on the stick. This week it's the "cleaning" plate and some weeks it's the "homeschooling" plate, then there's the "writing" plate that gets dropped when I don't have anything pressing going on, and truly the list of plates is endless. It doesn't help when people keep handing me more plates.

I've done the whole prioritizing thing and organizing my time, and blah-blah-insert-another-time-saving-scheme and still the days seem to shrink.

You're probably thinking I have a great revelation or some profound trick to tell you about to help us all revolutionize our schedules. The truth is, I'd rather sit back and enjoy some peace.

I guess I'm here to say live, love and drop a few plates! The plates might stop spinning but the world won't.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

LOL Your last line is a bumper sticker, for sure. :-)
I drop plates but I prefer to not pick them up in the first place! lol

CJ Kennedy said...

:-D thanks for permission no to clean my toilet today!

Erica Vetsch said...

Yup, love that last line. :)

Anita said...

Great advice Georgiana! And I like your way of giving it. I had a visual of those people at circuses juggling and spinning, wide-eyed and focused. And then one drops. LOL

Add to Technorati Favorites