Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm Chocolate Ice Cream!

In honor of the fact my hubby is amazing when it comes to selling ice cream (and pairing it up with the perfect meal or cake) I decided to find out what kind of ice cream I am. And let's not forget the fact I eat my body weight in ice cream annually, but that's a whole 'nother blog post!



You Are Chocolate Ice Cream
You have a flair for the dramatic and love to party.
Your personality is super strong and unique.
Many people crave you constantly - while you turn a few off.

You are most compatible with coffee ice cream.


Yes--I do so love having a flair and being dramatic!

Take the quiz and come back to tell us what flavor you are :D

6 comments:

Julie Jarnagin said...

I'm strawberry ice cream, which means I'm shy and sensitive. I guess it depends who you ask. LOL.

CJ Kennedy said...

I've stolen this great idea for my Mon. blog post! :-D

Erica Vetsch said...

I'm chocolate chip ice cream. :)

Georgiana Daniels said...

LOL, Julie! Sounds like you know how to adapt to a situation ;)

CJ, I guess that means we'll have to wait until Monday to find out!

Erica--I'm jealous!

Elephant Family said...

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

Georgiana Daniels said...

I imagine from your posts and messages you really are sweet to the core :)

Add to Technorati Favorites