While I was taking a blogging break (interrupted on Friday for Kaye's great news!) I received TWO fabulous MEMEs! So I officially declare today MEME Monday.
The first one came from Pammer, and while it mainly pertained to Christmas, I'm still posting because I still have a wish list! =)
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas.
2. People who are "CARDED" need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get "CARDED" and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they're "CARDED", and to read your Blog.
My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:
1. An agent!!
2. A bigger home--talk about bursting at the seams!
3. A minivan would be nice=)
4. More books!! (Like I don't have enough)
5. More clothes in the size I am, not the size I wish I was.
My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. The ability to get up much earlier than my kids in order to pray.
2. More peace in our home.
3. The ability to get back into physical shape, and have more control of my appetite.
4. The same thirst I had for Bible reading as when I was first saved.
5. The wisdom to choose a church home for our family.
That was fun! As my father used to say, if wishes were horses beggars would ride! The second MEME comes from Gina, and requires more brain cells than I have this morning. But I'm still giving it a shot =)
If your life was a book, what Genre would it be and why?
Suspense--and I plead the 5th on why!
Would it be a stand alone or a series?
An unfinished series
What would the title of your life’s book be?
What’s the spiritual theme of your book?
Taking the long way home.
What would your goal be?
Hmm, I guess if it's a suspense, my goal is survival =) But really, I suppose in reality it would be to come out on the other side intact.
What’s the motivation for your goal?
Great question, I'll have to get back to y'all on that one. As I mentioned before, it's a little early for the gray matter, and not enough caffeine.
Who’s your hero?
Someone modeled after my dear hubby, who's giving, accepting, and handsome, with a heavy side of cool.
What’s your conflict?
Argh! Still thinking.....
Who’s your antagonist?
Since I've already said suspense, I suppose my conflict should be someone besides myself, unless it's one of those split-personality books! Can I change to women's fiction, you know, since I'm a woman? Then my antagonist could be my deep, inner self. HAHA, I could still keep my title.
Where are you in your life’s book? (The beginning, middle, end, have you reached your black moment, are you into your resolution?)
I'd like to think I'm still at the beginning, but I seem to have had multiple black moments, and am mostly on the other side living in my HEA. I suppose I'm on Book 2 in the series, coming out of a plot twist.
Is there a happy ending?
Though I haven't reached the end of the book, I'm almost positive it's a happy ending =)
Now.....who to tag? I think y'all are pretty good at self-tagging. You know who you are, go for it! And let me know so I can read your answers!
PS. Since it's a MEME Monday, check out my ShoutLife blog to see my daughter singing at her Christmas concert. It's a little fuzzy because I shot it with my regular camera, but still worth a good listen!
5 hours ago